Business Development Intern
About Teifi Digital
Teifi Digital is a solutions company and digital agency that specializes in optimizing operational processes, enhancing marketing strategies, and building or improving ecommerce platforms through data driven tools and technology for medium and enterprise sized companies. This data driven solution is collected through in-house research or business generated information to help alleviate the business’s problems quickly based on our industry experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a Business Development Intern you are responsible for championing client interactions and communication and working with our VP Business development to promote Teifi and contact potential clients.
Successful applicants will be expected to meet a minimum of 20 – 40 hours per week. Hours are flexible but two days in office in Surrey Central is preferred. Candidates may be required to go on-site with clients.
Potential Duties & Responsibilities
- Outreach and Interaction Management
- Get on the job training and experience reaching out and creating meaningful connections with potential customers.
- Learn about the qualification process and help identify business pain points and objectives.
- Assist in the development of perfect fit solutions for leads.
- Proposal, Case Study, and Presentation Creation Assistance
- Work with Business Development Leaders to create impactful proposals and presentations
Relevant Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with cloud based or web technology
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
- A strong understanding of the services offered at Teifi Digital
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
The culture at Teifi Digital is about working hard together as a team to deliver tangible results and grow our client’s businesses and eCommerce presence. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who are excited to transform business, impact customers, and grow together. We care about our people, our clients, and our community.
What does it take to succeed at Teifi? – You’ve got to be smart without having an ego. We push each other in constructive ways so that only the best ideas prevail and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We get it done, and do things right.
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume to [email protected], and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
For further information, contact: