Data and Systems Intern
About Teifi Digital
Teifi Digital is a solutions company and digital agency that specializes in optimizing operational processes, enhancing marketing strategies, and building or improving ecommerce platforms through data driven tools and technology for medium and enterprise sized companies. This data driven solution is collected through in-house research or business generated information to help alleviate the business’s problems quickly based on our industry experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a Data and Systems Intern you are responsible for championing data excellence and working with our Senior Consultants and clients to build cloud based inventory management and business automation systems.
Successful applicants will be expected to meet a minimum of 20 – 40 hours per week. Hours are flexible but two days in office in Surrey Central is preferred. Candidates may be required to go on-site with clients.
Potential Duties & Responsibilities
- Information Analysis and Manipulation
- Assisting with the preparation of data sets using VLookup, Index Match, Filtering, VBA
- Ensure information is transferred to meet upload templates for different cloud systems
- Creating audit ready documentation for all manipulation
- Cloud Technology Consulting and Configuration
- Working with clients to identify their needs and map requirements for information systems.
- Developing process, system and data diagrams.
- Coordinating technology developers to build enhancements and debug system issues.
- Configuring cloud based systems e.g ERP, eCommerce, CRM & other SaaS software
- Conduct System training and go-live support
- Support clients in an on-going basis with general system support, enhancements and information needs
Relevant Qualifications & Experience
- Light experience with cloud based ERP or CRM technology
- Excel experience working with medium to large data sets
- Using VLookup, Index Match, Filtering
- Ability to build System Design Data Flow Diagrams, Swim Lane Diagrams, ERDs & DFDs
- Light understanding of the corporate accounting process or bookkeeping experience
- Business Analysis Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Slack, Asana, Google G-Suite
- Presentation experience.
- Polished communication skills and the ability to simplify and break down complex processes
- Go-getter attitude with a track record of finding answers from the right resources
The culture at Teifi Digital is about working hard together as a team to deliver tangible results and grow our client’s businesses and eCommerce presence. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who are excited to transform business, impact customers, and grow together. We care about our people, our clients, and our community.
What does it take to succeed at Teifi? – You’ve got to be smart without having an ego. We push each other in constructive ways so that only the best ideas prevail and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We get it done, and do things right.
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume to [email protected], and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
For further information, contact: