Jr. Design & Marketing Consultant
Teifi Digital is looking for a part-time (up to 20 hours/week) Jr. Design & Marketing Consultant with room to potentially develop into a full-time position.
As a Jr. Design and Marketing Consultant, your job entails being a detail oriented designer, tactician and analyst who loves to produce measured results for their accounts. Your time will be mostly spent supporting and executing digital marketing campaigns that help our clients grow their businesses and add value to their products and services.
Primarily reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Brainstorming, researching and SEO optimized writing for blog posts, press releases, white papers, case studies, email marketing and more
- Writing and designing social media content for use on social media channels Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Scheduling content and community management for social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Writing and designing paid advertising campaign content
- Designing basic web optimized graphics for use on Shopify ecommerce websites
- Basic front end content edits to Shopify ecommerce websites
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about ecommerce and eager to learn all things digital
- Excellent copywriting skills with and eye for grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Familiarity with Shopify, G-Suite, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Basic knowledge of writing for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience scheduling social media content and/or engaging with online audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- A self starter with the ability to work independently in a startup based environment
Bonus points for:
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- Availability to work in our office based in Surrey, BC once a week or remotely
About Teifi Digital
Teifi Digital is a solutions company and digital agency that specializes in optimizing operational processes, enhancing marketing strategies, and building or improving ecommerce platforms through data driven tools and technology for small and medium sized companies. This data driven solution is collected through in-house research or business generated information to help alleviate the business’s problems quickly based on our industry experience.
Think you’d be a good fit? Send a cover letter along with your resume to [email protected] telling us why.