About Teifi Digital
Teifi Digital is a solutions company and digital agency that specializes in optimizing operational processes, enhancing marketing strategies, and building or improving ecommerce platforms through data driven tools and technology for medium and enterprise sized companies. This data driven solution is collected through in-house research or business generated information to help alleviate the business’s problems quickly based on our industry experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a Media Intern, your job entails being a detail oriented designer, tactician and analyst who loves to produce measured results for their accounts. Your time will be mostly spent supporting and executing digital marketing campaigns that help our clients grow their businesses and add value to their products and services.
Successful applicants will be expected to meet a minimum of 20 – 40 hours per week. Hours are flexible but two days in office in Surrey Central is preferred. Candidates may be required to go on-site with clients.
Potential Duties & Responsibilities
- Media, Web, and Marketing Work
- Brainstorming, researching and SEO optimized writing for blog posts, press releases, white papers, case studies, email marketing and more
- Writing and designing social media content for use on social media channels Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Scheduling content and community management for social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Writing and designing paid advertising campaign content
- Designing basic web optimized graphics for use on Shopify ecommerce websites
- Basic front end content edits to Shopify ecommerce websites
Relevant Qualifications & Experience
- Passionate about ecommerce and eager to learn all things digital
- Excellent copywriting skills with and eye for grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Familiarity with Shopify, G-Suite, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Basic knowledge of writing for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience scheduling social media content and/or engaging with online audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- A self starter with the ability to work independently in a startup based environment
The culture at Teifi Digital is about working hard together as a team to deliver tangible results and grow our client’s businesses and eCommerce presence. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who are excited to transform business, impact customers, and grow together. We care about our people, our clients, and our community.
What does it take to succeed at Teifi? – You’ve got to be smart without having an ego. We push each other in constructive ways so that only the best ideas prevail and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We get it done, and do things right.
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume to [email protected], and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
For further information, contact: