As our eCommerce Architect, your top priority is to plan, design, and configure Shopify stores based on client requirements and industry best practises. This role focuses on eCommerce driven creative design, user experience, and Shopify configuration. You will be responsible for proactively working with the project team on a wide range of scenarios including configuring Shopify themes, analyzing and understanding client business requirements, training clients on new technology and collaborating with our UX design team to design beautiful stores that solve our client’s business needs as well as deliver a seamless experience to the end-user.
The culture at Teifi Digital is about working hard together as a team to deliver tangible results to empower our clients with the latest technology and tools to scale in the eCommerce marketplace. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who are excited to transform business, impact customers, and grow together. We care about our people, our clients, and our community.
Teifi Digital is a collection of entrepreneurs committed to transforming our clients into cheerleaders, delivering excellent work, and being efficient in everything we do. We break things, fail fast, and love to innovate.
Teifers (what our employees call themselves) care deeply about their teams and the people who make them up. We also care about building a more representative and inclusive workplace, and that begins with hiring.
What does it take to succeed at Teifi? – You’ve got to be smart without having an ego. We push each other in constructive ways so that only the best ideas prevail and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We get it done, and do things right.
Teifers come from a variety of disciplines and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Proficiency in the Shopify ecosystem (theming, CMS customization, etc.) or other similar platforms (Magento, BigCommerce etc.)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliverables in both
- Able to communicate complex requirements to development team in an easy to understand manner with a general understanding of standard web languages and their applications (HTML,CSS,JS,Liquid)
- Understanding and manipulation of data, build mapping tools and cleaning
- Experienced with agile working sprints and daily project stand-ups
- Understanding of common integrating systems with eCommerce platforms, ERP, CRM, payment providers etc.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to strategize rapidly and are comfortable presenting your knowledge and ideas to others
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adapt quickly and maintain a positive outlook when faced with challenges
- Experience with issue-tracking softwares such as JIRA
- Conduct and/or manage QA and user testing on deliverables
- A self starter with the ability to work independently in a startup based environment
- Metafield & Custom Fields Proficiency
- Shopify Plus Certification
- Previous Agency experience (2+ Years)
- Figma (or similar prototyping software)
- G Suite / MS Office
- Visual Studio Code
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to bring Shopify stores to life and train clients.
- Configuration of custom-built Shopify themes
- Exploratory, Functionality and Usability QA testing
Teifi Digital is a solutions company that specializes in optimizing operational processes, enhancing marketing strategies, and building or improving ecommerce platforms through data driven tools and technology for small and medium sized companies. This data driven solution is collected through in-house research or business generated information to help alleviate the business’s problems quickly based on our industry experience.
Think you’d be a good fit? Send a cover letter along with your resume to [email protected] telling us why.